The education and training that our apprentices, mechanics and technicians receive is an important part of our success at ControlAir Systems. Our industry is constantly evolving and improving, and we believe that our team must do the same to keep up with the latest trends and technology improvements. The well-rounded nature of our employees, as well as their continued education and knowledge of the industry helps to separate us from the competition, and allows our employees to grow throughout their careers.
Upon joining the team, our employees receive:
- Massachusetts HVAC/Refrigeration Apprenticeship & Licensing Training
- Massachusetts Sheet Metal Apprenticeship & Licensing Training
- Industry & brand-specific training to stay current with the industry’s products technologies, codes & standards.
- In-house technical training on topics such as air flow design & distribution, core refrigeration & electrical training, forced air & hydronic heating systems, customer support, and more.
- Support & training toward NATE (North American Technician of Excellence) certification.
In addition to the training we provide for our full-time employees, we also work with local vocational high schools to provide co-op programs where students can learn the trade and develop into successful employees while they are still in school.
To find out more about our training program or to apply for a position, send resume and contact information to:
ControlAir Systems, Inc.
25 Ray Ave
Burlington MA 01803
Phone: (781) 286-0930
*All job inquiries should include a resume, salary expectation, and contact information.